The Zero Budget Event Marketing Plan

“The best things in life are free”, sang Janet Jackson, and don’t you wish it were true? However,  shrinking budgets are a reality in the event industry, and every dollar has to be stretched as far as it will go. Luckily, there are plenty of tools out there to help #eventprofs promote their events whichContinue reading “The Zero Budget Event Marketing Plan”

5 ways to slash your event marketing expenses via social media!

That social media is critical for event marketing hardly bears repeating any more. In fact, when we saw that nearly 60% of event organisers already use social media to promote their events (, the only question was, what’s the other 40% thinking!? Social media is still a low-cost, high ROI option, but it’s no longerContinue reading “5 ways to slash your event marketing expenses via social media!”

3 Simple “What’s” to Get Your Event Marketing Budget Right!

Managing event marketing budgets can be difficult, if only because of the number of variables at play. Getting the figures right is time-consuming, but can be made easier by addressing said variables through a set of simple questions. Here they are. What’s the Occasion? – Client-faced events cost more. No surprises there. However, not allContinue reading “3 Simple “What’s” to Get Your Event Marketing Budget Right!”